Save and solve with a study
Noren’s leading-edge simulation, engineering and testing capabilities help you find a viable solution.
Why conduct a feasibility study?
Ensure a validated concept is ready by the time a formal design is initiated. Feasibility studies are an important step when exploring new ideas, devices or opportunities. Our studies can save you time and money by providing comprehensive information before you invest in designing and building a product.
Steps of a study
For consistent quality of output, we always sequentially execute the same basic stages:
- Initial concept design
- CAD modeling
- CFD analysis and 3-D printing
INITIAL PRODUCT DESIGN
- Mechanical layout and form factor
- Thermal performance criteria
- Customer approval drawings
NOREN PRODUCT DRAWINGS
- Fabrication drawings
- Assembly and part drawings
- Inspection and QA of drawings
NOREN TOOL, FIXTURE & TESTING
- Production tooling and fixture design and fabrication
- Testing requirements define
- Testing tooling and fixtures designed and fabrication
- QA tooling and fixtures design and fabrication
- Manufacture prototypes per mechanical requirements
- Process thermally per performance requirements
- Conduct standard shop function tests and verification
- Conduct standard QA verification
Have Questions? We're Ready to Help!
Noren thermal solutions are designed to cool overheating electronics in a variety of industries and applications. Check out our PRODUCTS section for more information.